STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
Refund and Returns Policy
Whilst we do everything within our means to ensure your product arrives safely, we understand there may be times that damages occur. When this happens, we aim to make the returns process as easy as possible.
- Damaged parcels must be reported within 7 days of delivery date.
- Simply email email@example.com
- In the email include your full name, order number and photographs of the damaged product.
- Please keep all packaging, (if possible) for the Courier Company to inspect.
- We shall send you a free return label to send the items and packaging back to us.
- Once we receive the damaged items back into our warehouse your new order will be sent out to you.
Kiri10 accepts returns if you’ve changed your mind about a product purchased through our online store. To qualify for a return, you must meet the following conditions:
- The Item was purchased within the last 30 days. Proof of purchase must be provided.
- The Item is in its original purchase condition – packaging must be unopened, unused and unmarked. We do not accept returns for products that have been opened. The only exception to this is if the product has been deemed faulty.
- Items purchased as part of a set or multi-item pack must be returned as a whole set.
- The shipping costs associated with the return of the product is the responsibility of the customer and will not be covered by Kiri10. The only exception to this is if the product has been deemed faulty.
- Your rights under any applicable consumer laws are additional to and not affected by Kiri10’s Return and Refund Policy above.
A refund of the full purchase price minus processing fees will only be issued when all of the above conditions have been met, and once the returned product has been received back into our warehouse. Refunds will be processed via the original payment method.
If you meet all of the above conditions, contact our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org to start the return process.
Wrong Order Received
If you have received the wrong order please email us at email@example.com as soon as it arrives and we will replace it once the incorrect product has been returned back to us.
If you wish to cancel your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If your order has already been packed and shipped, you will need to refer to our returns policy above. If your order has not yet been processed by our distribution team, we can issue a cancellation and refund, minus any processing fees.
The material provided on this website is for information purposes only. It is not intended to replace medical advice or be a treatment for any medical condition. We highly recommend consulting a health professional if you have any concerns about your health, are starting any health or nutritional related treatment, or for any questions you may have regarding your own medical condition.
Information and statements regarding Kiri10 supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Information and related materials on this site are subject to change without notice. Whilst all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure the accuracy of information provided within this website, Kiri10 makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, completeness or frequency that it is updated.
Although the Kiri10 website may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including external web sites, Kiri10 is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites.
For our full Shipping policy click here.